Hanford House Inn
The Hanford House Inn looks forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your animal. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the following policies apply to your pet's stay. All unattended pets must be in a crate or kennel in the case that management needs to access the house. Please agree to keep your pet from sitting or sleeping on any bed or furniture.
1. Pet Fee - We charge a $35.00 pet fee per stay. Maximum canine occupancy: 2. If pets are found to be in the house without previously paying we will apply a $50 pet fee. Please be respectful of our housekeepers so they may allocate appropriate time to clean the house upon your departure
2. Damage Assessment - You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet's stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize us to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
3. Acceptable Pets - We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free animals. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or unsupervised urination or defecation in public areas. No more than two pets may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
4. Pet-Friendly Area - Pets are allowed to enter your room through the outside access of our designated pet-friendly rooms. Please use the doggie bags provided in order to clean up after your pet. Animals are never allowed inside the Inn itself, however our restaurant has outdoor patio seating for pets to join you in the mornings.
5. Leashes - Pets must be leashed or held in your arms when on the commons grounds.
6. Damage to Guest Rooms and Common Areas - You and your account will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
7. Insurance - You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or injury caused by your pet.
8. Release and Indemnification - You agree to release, defend, and indemnify our establishment and any related legal entities from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet's stay at our Inn including any claims by third-parties.